Monday 28 December 2009

The finished article



(For the 'work in progress' pic of this piece, see Have Yarn, Will Travel!) And by finished article or work in progress I mean, of course, the jumper rather than my sister.

The jumper was crocheted using a Mission Falls pattern (but not yarn) and was a Christmas present for my big sister in Canada.

Actually it was all a bit 'coals to Newcastle' since my sister is pretty much a yarn expert and the materials were bought at her local yarn shop, Black Sheep Yarns, on my last visit to Canada. And it was actually meant to be a birthday present in the summer but this year has been a bit manic!

Anyway, it's done now and looking pretty damn good I think.

And as for my sis, well she's just amazing as ever!


1 comment:

pomomama said...

.... and i love both (sweater and lil' sis!) - thank you xox