Sunday 2 January 2011

Now what?


As promised - having cogitated, ruminated and digested - here are my goals (aka resolutions) for 2011.

This year I will: -
  • work out who I am and what I want to do with the next phase of my life. At the end of the year I'd really like to know what the answer is and not feel all freaked out when people ask me what my dreams are
  • carry on picking daisies and trying to live a life less ordinary
  • stop living small
 On the specifics, I'm going to try to commit to: -

  • blogging more regularly - both on here and on my other somewhat experimental blog
  • getting on with the online book writing
  • rediscovering poetry
  • learning something (anything) new - not sure what, any ideas welcomed!
  • travelling more - again, suggestions for new destinations welcomed
  • living more sustainably
  • exercising more
It's a lot of goals, I know - but I think I'm up for them this year. And I promise to keep you updated on progress if you pop back every once in a while.

What about you? Any resolutions you want to share for 2011?

No comments: